Isn’t it true that stamina was just utilized to go Map? To obtain the reward in Campaign Mode, all you have to do is knock down the Boss?
However, combining the two aspects of stamina and campaign mode will save you a great deal of money.
- In Campaign Mode, the reward given in each stage is always Gold (or attached Equipment)
When it comes to upgrading your level and increasing the strength of your Hero, Gold is an extremely significant component in the game.
The higher the star level of the hero, the more Gold is required.
- You must spend up to 3 $ROFI on the Shop page to obtain 4500 Gold.
Therefore, strive to “plow” the levels using the 50 Stamina supplied every day, collecting as much Gold as possible to reduce the cost of upgrading champions.
More about Stamina:
- Stamina (represented as a piece of meat 🍖) is used as a fee when you play Campaign Mode.
- Each stage in Campaign Mode requires 🍖🍖 Stamina .
- If you use up all your Stamina points during the day, you can only play in Arena Mode, where a different type of fee is required.
- Stamina points are reset and given back to you every day. Limit of 50 🍖/day.