True conquerors are constantly on the lookout for new challenges. Do you want to test your strength in order to experience the thrill of competing in another dimension, in another universe?
The Essence League will be the ultimate testing ground for the world’s best player. League competitors will face off in a single head-to-head battle, progressing through the season until only the strongest remain.
The Essence League will be held in star classes ranging from 1 to 6, with different rewards for each tier. The Essence League will run for a consecutive season, starting from Season 11 to Season 12.
Stage 1: Qualifiers
In the first round of the Essence League, players will compete in the Arena.
Players must be among the top 100 (Leaderboard) in each star rank. Details as below:
- 1-star to 3-star pool: Top 100
- 4-star to 6-star pool: Top 50
Stage 2: Playoffs
Following the announcement of the Qualifiers round ranking, those chosen to advance to the first round will be forced to compete in the second round, the Playoffs round, to determine the owners of the Essence points. In which case, the highest ratings from 1 to 6 stars will be taken from each category.
- 1-star to 3-star pool: Top 20
- 4-star to 6-star pool: Top 10
2. COMPETITION STRUCTURE
How to join
By taking part in Arena Mode, all players can participate. Additional Arena tickets can be purchased at app.herofi.io.
The Playoffs are only open to the top players in the Qualifiers round.
The Essence League has two PVP seasons (Season 11 – Season 12), each with two stages.
- Season 1 – Qualifiers: Beginning at 0 AM UTC on Dec 20 and ending at 11:59 PM UTC on Dec 22. Get the highest-ranking to advance to Season 2
- Season 2 – Playoffs: Beginning at 0 AM UTC on Dec 23 and ending at 11:59 PM UTC on Dec 25.
Each player can choose which squad they want to be a part of. A squad must have at least one hero and no more than five heroes.
For example, if you want to compete in 1-star rank, you must have at least one 1-star Hero and a maximum of five 1-star Heroes.
3. SPECIAL RULES
- Players must participate in two consecutive PvP seasons as announced
- To be the final recipient of the bonus, the player must meet the Essence League’s essential and sufficient conditions. Conditions required are in the top tier of qualifiers, and sufficient conditions are in the top tier of playoffs.
- The scoring mechanism in Essence League is similar to the scoring mechanism in Arena Mode.
Users who compete and complete all levels will be awarded Essence, the only tool that opens the portal to Legend Guardian, the second game in the ROFI Multiverse.
The Essence Point:
- 1-star rank: The top 20 users will each receive 1 Essence Point.
- 2-star rank: The top 20 users will each receive 1 Essence Point.
- 3-star rank: The top 20 users will each receive 2 Essence Points.
- 4-star rank: The top 10 users will each receive 3 Essence Points.
- 5-star rank: The top 10 users will each receive 4 Essence Points.
- 6-star rank: The top 10 users will each receive 5 Essence Points.