Let’s take a look at the main events that took place in the past week.
1. Quick test of the Stake Hero/ ROFI feature. The operation of items returned following a successful Stake.
HeroFi test the Stake Hero/ ROFI feature on the system to ensure it works properly.
We created a number of staking packages for testing purposes in addition to the staking packages used on app.rofi.io.
You can check related transactions at: https://bscscan.com/address/0x517AA5c7c2B9DC9cBBEe9D7B0CE7408545D56802
5 New Items.
2. Important milestones for ROFI Multiverse
A lot of update in ROFI Multiverse is coming:
- Cut off the supply of $ROFI
- Introduced a new token called $HFI
>> Detail: https://herofi.io/important-milestones-for-rofi-multiverse-in-february-28th.html
3. NEW PATCH 1.2.2 is now available
HeroFi has published a new patch 1.2.2 that included more features and solved certain bugs in the game, which includes:
- Fix the issue of wearing Item on two Heroes but only one of them being able to activate the item’s effect.
- Resolve issues with the characters Hellwolf and Orfilia.
- Resolve an issue that prevented players’ squads from being saved In Arena.
- New items added.
- Players can now see their ranking history from the previous three seasons.